Voting on new statutes for HPSU successful
Our members voted today on the adoption of new statutes for HPSU. The statutes have been developed with club presidents and include important changes:
- Allowing students from other universities to join HPSU
- Creating the position of a Club Representative on the Board of HPSU
- Lowering the treshold for a Extraordinary General Assembly to be held
- Giving HPSU-Members the possibility to replace the President/SecGen of HPSU
- Restricting the possibility to dissolve a HPSU club
- Adjustment the 2000€ Expenditure Clause
The new statutes can be downloaded here.
Board of HPSU elected for year 2022-2023
The presidents of all HPSU member clubs elected the new board for the academic year 2022-2023....
New board of HPSU elected
Last week, the presidents of all HPSU member clubs elected the new board for the academic year...
New board of HPSU
As the current President Max Hillenbrand and Secretary General Remi Khellaf have completed their...
New Partnership with LiveConsent
HPSU has started its Digital Transformation by entering a partnership with LiveConsent. This...
HPSU enters partnership with Enactus France
The HPSU bureau has decided to enter a partnership with Enactus.Enactus France is an NGO that...